Our staff are committed to promoting the visions and values of our organization and to delivering the standards contained in this policy. A customer is anyone who comes into contact with NordBot Customer Care Team and includes: current and potential audience members, actors, creative teams, sponsors and business supporters, the media, suppliers, contractors, members of staff, volunteers and board members.
Our Customer Care Objectives
- To ensure that all public contact with NordBot Store, from hearing about our work to purchasing a for-sale product is met with the highest standards.
- To provide clear and efficient lines of communications to all.
- To provide accurate information and promotional material about our products and to publicise and market our work to the widest possible audience.
- To be active in the promotion of customer feedback, listen and respond accordingly and monitor standards.
- To encourage customers and the local community to enjoy a closer relationship with NordBot Store.
- To provide suitable and adequate staff training.
- To exceed customers expectations and encourage repeat visits.
- To be an example within the arts for excellent customer care.
Privacy & Safety
We value your privacy. We only collect the information you submit to us via placing an order or contacting our Customer Care team. This information may consist of, but is not limited to: customer first and last name, shipping address, email address, and phone number. This information is only used to successfully fulfill pending orders from our webstore and is retained for 3 months (90 days) in order for us to offer our Warranty policy related services. If you have a concern about how your data is being used or want to request it to be removed from our records, please compose an email to our Customer Care team: email@example.com.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments upon request
End-user License and Use Allowance Policy
By accessing the NordBot website, interacting with the NordBot website, and or by purchasing any tangible goods from the NordBot website, you agree to our provided fulfillment related information for the services we offer and will allow the allotted timeframe for your order or inquiry to pass before contacting us or filing a chargeback with your financial institution.
You also understand that our Customer Care team can refuse to assist with any inquiry for any reason (examples, but not limited to: harassment against our representatives or brand, inappropriate behavior in support related forums, etc.)